Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Football Star!


Wow, where does the time go? I can't believe Parker is old enough to play football. Well I should say the whole family is playing football. This is pretty serious stuff even at age 7. Parker is loving every second of it. He is playing quarterback on offense and linebacker on defense. It is so fun to watch him play. I guess it is time for me to learn this game. With 3 older brothers that played, I tried to ignore it, but now with 3 boys of my own I better learn it so I know what the heck is going on. They had their first game, we won 32-0. I must say it was pretty exciting.

Here is an action shot, he is ready to run for a touch down.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

SKIPR said...

haha! that is hilarious! yes, i guess it is about time:)

Heather said...

football is a love at our house right now too~
this is cayden's second year palying! Atleast you have cute helmets... cayden had a piece of scotch tape with his last name on it!!! :)
miss you!

maxfamclan said...

I love jam!!! Yummmmm...but I am a jam snob of sorts. I really don't like that store stuff. And football! I will give you a tutorial, I absolutely love football!!! So fun! Makes me wish I had boys...or at least one!

Corinne said...

So much fun! We are busy with football too...it gets crazy!

How cute are your boys?

GillyBlog said...

what a stud!!! We have always known that He would be a super-star athlete. He could sink a hoop when he was like, what, 3? So cute!!!