Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We are still alive!


Hello everyone! Sorry for long delay in blogging. Life just seems so busy, and there has not been time for blogging. Since fall started, we have celebrated all of our birthdays, had Peach Days, Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner. Needless to say we have had a party of some kind every weekend. Marc has been busy starting his new practice, and getting used to how things work. Parker has loved first grade, and has done so well. He also loved playing football. Caden and Carter love life, and just being best friends. As you can see I have been busy trying to keep up with all the madness. I love being mom to three great boys, and wife to the best man in the world. Here are several posts to keep you up to date on the Buchanan family, enjoy!

7 comments:

Hammy said...

Yea! Glad you are back.!

SKIPR said...

Life definitely IS crazy!!! I keep thinking it's gonna slow down, but it never does.

Glad to hear from you! Your boys are adorable. It's good to hear you're all doing well. And great to hear you made it to 3 and are still alive!! :)

maxfamclan said...

So glad for all the adorable pics! I love all the cakes, how many did you make? 3 kids is making me think I am about ready to drown, I don't know how you even remember blogging!

Heather said...

oh how i have missed you. our 2 boys are twins!!! it looks like they like the same things. i loved your "catch up"
i hope all is well & let me know if you have got a house yet! miss you like crazy. see you at christmas..... maddox for sure!

xoxo

Corinne said...

Thanks for the catch up...it looks like you have had a ton of fun lately!

Your family is so cute!

Jenn Lowe said...

Will you send me your home address? How are you???

GillyBlog said...

Wahoo...I love seeing your cute fam. I can't believe that Marcs residency is over...Wasn't it just yesterday we were watching Sadie and Parker play at the Shoreline playground. Anyway, best of luck with the new practice!